Indian Day@springfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Day@springfield

Ive got more pics will post later these twoladies are from Maine and where not looking for a new home,not many people as in years gone by but still a fun time had by all! Was glad to see Rocky & Toney there as well as Geoff Ringlé from Old Iron nice to see all three there as well as many regulars ! hope all enjoy!I do believe I got a glimse of Max Bubeck but I could be wrong!!
    Attached Files

Hey, Thanks! Would that be a 47 Chief in orig. salmon? Don't see that jelly bean color very often.

Comment

the 48 is REAL as bought from the ORIGINAL owner!!!! In South Portland Maine with all the paperwork and toys the 47 had one paint job in 1953 to make it look NEWER !! I pasted on this MC because of it years ago a good friend now owns it and she has a great home! Ill post more pics when I get back from vaca but here is another FOUR for you all to enjoy!
      Attached Files

Comment

ok here are a couple more!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

original salmon chief

well that bike looks alot like one that a friend of my dads used to own. his name was Shortie and he hailed from cambridge maine.

Comment

THE pic of the bike may have been his! The MC does belong to a friend of mine so Ill ask as soon as I see him usually when the snow is gone we run into each other! Wouldnt that be something else will keep you informed!

Comment

Working...
            X