Evergreen Chapt. local RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evergreen Chapt. local RR

We just had a small chapt RR Sat -Sun. Meeting at museum Bellingham. Exhibit - The Good, Bad and the Custom.
    http://www.whatcommuseum.org/pages/e...otorcycles.htm

Much thanks to all the guys that donated bikes to this exhibit. I'll have to go back and spend some more time. Maybe on a film night.

Report: (pictures coming) One 47 Chief took a slow-mo dump, two up on buddie, soft shoulder, right hand stop -turn. Very embarrassing for an experienced rider friend. Lots of mud- No damage.

Patty showed up her husband Mark (back kick too knee/ankle) with starting her own Knuck. First kick. It was a classic moment, with a full audience.

Ride up Mt. Baker. A couple miles from top fresh resto (someone else) 39 Knuck down elect. prob. Only had it a month. Had fun ripping it apart and trying to isolate w. test light. Mark spotted coil grounded out to head. Wrong mnt bracket or it slid down or something? So we figured that was fried. Towed it out/down with nylon cord back of modern full bagger w/ trailer hitch.

After this boon-doggle, had dinner (ribs/ salmon) at 12 midnight. Fantastic! Bun fight errupted but was quickly quelled by lady of the house (Patty) with firm statement of "drop the bun"! and shooting "the dagger eyes" around the room. I had just nailed Tiny Tim in the face from 30 feet. He just retired and was gloating in it. Retaliation came in the form of Shawn stepping up and drop shooting a compacted bun into my full coffee cup. I got soaked! Great time had by all. My lady friend (2003 sporty) was complaining that her cheeks hurt because she was laughing so much.

Things I must add to my Sport Scout. Jumper cables, flex wire rubber with aligator clips. One quart gas container. Tow rope min 20 feet -double as decorative western rope or something. NO,- YOU CAN'T USE MY LEATHER PANTS AS A TOW ROPE. Extra 40 amp breaker for testing.

My best zinger of the weekend.
    Hey Ian, your hairs getting pretty long. Are you working on a comb over?

We took a quick tour of Ians shop. He just got some great new percision machining equipment for doing fours. VERY COOL stuff. Crank grinder (all in house , no extra meat lost), percision rod machine (index two thou, all four identical), high current/vibration machine for burning hex into deep broken studs.
Working...
X