• Show
Clear All

• berkshire mountain road run june 2005

I uploaded some photos to a webshots album:

http://community.webshots.com/user/blauro101

most of the pictures are too big to attach here
    so just cut and paste the above address into
    your browser to take a look

had a great time at the run the weather could not be beat thanks to the yankee chapter for putting on such a great run thanks to sandy and charlie for letting a couple of guys from ny tag along and not have to look at a route sheet the hole time and just enjoy the beutiful bearkshire see you at the swap meet.
    thats my knuckle in the snaps ran great.

pat

Comment

Great stuff THanks very much!

Comment

Many Thanks to the Yankee Chapter for putting together such a Great Road Run. It was great riding all over the beautiful rural countryside with like minded people on old bikes.
        I never rode for so many hours and covered so few miles (about 10 hours riding one day covering 150 miles) while having such a great time. I personally am not much for smalltalk and try to keep my conversation to just a couple of grunts but there was almost a feeling of family among the participants and we were all just yukkin it up like a bunch of old friends. If it wasn't for the responsibilities of raising and supporting a family at home I felt like I could have just kept on riding even after the meet was over.
        Not sure I'll be bunking with Pat again though as I never knew a body at rest could make so many noises!
        Thanks Again Yankee Chapter, can't wait till next time!
        Doug

Comment

Working...
        X