Unusual RL VL part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual RL VL part

Has anyone ever seen an outrigger shock set up for an RL or VL? I have a set up that replaces the ride control slider on each side and has a shock mounted between the slider and the front leg of the springer. Really cool period piece. I can't read the manufacturer name on it but it appears to be BRIEL or something like that. Any help would be appreciated.

I've never seen or heard of such a thing, but would love to see a picture ! Can you post one?

Louie

Comment

Pictures of the beast

Here are pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

Giz,

I was up at Heritage HD in Concord, NH last week and saw a old picture made into a wall poster that showed a knuckle with this part mounted on the front end. It in the back of the store behind the panhead that is on display. I know that the VL and EL ft ends are different, but the part looked very simular

Comment

vl shocks

Cool, thanks, I'll take a ride up and see if they know where the picture came from.

Comment

Hey,

I'm looking for a pull rod, pull rod bearing and a tranny sprocket for my 33 VL. Got any extra that you would like to sell?

Comment

Working...
            X